How to BURN 100 Calories in less than 10 minutes?Healthy Living
I definitely believe in a healthy diet, but in order to maintain good health, exercise is crucial. As part of my new “healthy” lifestyle, I am beginning a new exercise regimen. As a woman, cardio was something that was very important to me as it helps burn the most calories and protects against heart disease (the leading cause of death in women). Caloric intake is also the biggest determinant in weight; therefore, in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy size I need watch how many calories I eat and also need to burn calories through exercise. (for those of you who were wondering I gained 55 pounds with my pregnancy……)
I wanted to find the quickest ways to burn the most calories (considering I only sleep about 4 hours a day now). Below are some ways to burn calories fast.
- Run up and down the stairs for 11 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Jump rope for 10 minutes (moderately): Burns 110 calories
- Lift weights for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Paint a room in your home for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Dance for 21 minutes: Burns 104 calories
- Stationary biking for 10 minutes: Burns 131 calories
- Clean the house for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Walk at a moderate pace on a treadmill for 30 minutes: Burns 100 calories
I have decided to start jumping rope. I used to love it as a kid and I still love it. I play Katy Perry or Kelly Clarkson and I jump for about 20 minutes. It is a quick way to BURN those calories.
What is your favorite way to burn calories??