- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large potato, sliced
- 1 lb chicken (you can use any parts of the chicken, beef or lamb)
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (I use Maggi brand)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- vegetable oil for frying
- parsley or pine nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Soak the basmati rice in water for ~30 minutes. (I usually soak it while I am fying the veggies).
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
3. Add the eggplant (~2 1/2 cups), 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/2 tablespoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and fry the eggplant.
4. Remove and place onto a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
Read the rest of this entry »
Add Comment | 8 Comments |