Pita chips are baked from pita bread. They can be seasoned in a variety of ways. They are crunchier and thicker than a traditional potato chip, and they are also HEALTHIER This recipe is for fattoush salad pita chips. There are many ways to make other pita chips, and I will post those recipes soon. This recipe makes about 60 pieces.
- 2 pita loaves, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut the pita bread into small pieces.
3. Place the olive oil in a mixing bowl.
4. Add the garlic powder and salt directly onto pita chips.
5. Mix them in the olive oil and place onto a baking sheet.
6. Place in the oven for ~10 minutes or once pita chips are crispy.
7. Remove and enjoy